If you want to know more about the Breath of Fresh Air experience for yourself or your business, come along to one of our personal and leadership development showcase sessions in. These provide you with the opportunity to see our walking workshops in action, take some time and space for your own development and network with other business people.
Here are some examples of taster workshops that we have run previously:
- Connecting (with YOU)
- Corporate Wellbeing – healthy mind, healthy body, healthy business
- Resilience and Wellbeing for Business Leaders
- Creating and Maintaining Focus
- Strategic Thinking – creating a greater impact through strategic thinking and action
- Easy Steps for Handling Difficult People
- Positive Thinking
- Harness the Power of Networking
- Celebrate, Review and Learn
Please contact us for details of the sessions that we are running in 2020.
It is not the strongest of the species that survives nor the most intelligent…, it is the one most adaptable to change.Charles Darwin
Today’s world requires a new style of leadership; we call it “Connected Leadership”:
- Understanding yourself and how you perform at your best.
- Connecting and engaging others in powerfully authentic ways.
- Being able to both adapt to and influence the environment in which you do business.
Connected leadership is about leading from the inside out; it is about authenticity, congruence and alignment. It is having a clarity of vision and purpose that enables you to connect and inspire others in a way that impacts positively on your business, local and global environments.
These unique programmes with their multi sensory experiences will amplify, accelerate and anchor your learning in a way that will empower you to have improved communication skills, being able to get the results you want, assisting others in achieving their goals and enable you to be an inspirational leader.
Please contact us for more information about our Connected Leadership Masterclasses.