Are you an HR or Learning and Development Professional?
HR, Learning and Development and Training Directors and Managers have been coming to us since 2002 for a variety of reasons. Smaller HR teams look to us as a Learning and Development resource and as an extension of their HR team. Larger HR teams that have their own learning and development resource look to us for specific areas of expertise.
People are your biggest asset – grow your people and your business will grow.
You understand the importance of investing in your people. You want to:
- Attract the best people
- Maximise the potential of your existing talent pool
- Retain these people for their benefit and the benefit of the business
Our conversations are triggered by a number of factors including:
- Changes in business strategy
- Changes in the business or in the marketplace
- Changes in the world of work – such as working virtually
- Performance in certain areas of the business is below target
- Identified skills gaps
- Requests from the business for specific training needs
- Planning for the next financial/training year
- Individuals need coaching
- Planning for a conference or away day
Whatever your trigger, we will work with you to develop a solution that will achieve the results that you want, whether that is a training programme, individual or team coaching or a facilitator.
You may want to carry out a training needs analysis yourselves or ask us to do the research on your behalf. We have an occupational psychologist on the team who can carry out a variety of psychometric tests to help identify strengths and development needs.
Partner with us and we will ensure you achieve the outcomes you are seeking and help you to make an even greater difference to the business.
See ‘Our Services’ page for more information and contact us for an exploratory chat.