Are you a Professional?
Get ahead of your competition to win more business
In today’s competitive business environment it is more necessary than ever for professionals to learn how to win business and retain clients by cultivating relationships.
We have been helping professional service firms across the UK since 1998 to do that by:
- Giving them the confidence to go out and build productive client relationships
- Teaching them how to handle all aspects of attracting and retaining clients
- Changing attitudes towards winning business
Our clients have included Linklaters, Herbert Smith, KPMG, Ernst and Young, Menzies, Morgan Cole, DoyleClayton, Gardner Leader and Law South.
Most businesses will be built upon the dreams of individuals – owners, directors, shareholders and partners – and for a business to be successful it takes more than dreams. Many people are expert at providing the products or services they offer, but if they lack the natural sales and relationship skills to bring in a continual flow of business, they can find themselves struggling to reach their goals.
The services that we offer to professionals are:
- Business Development Strategy and Implementation
- Business Development/Sales Coaching
- Training and Skills Development
- Executive and Business Coaching
With business development and selling for professionals there is often a big gap between intention and action. The sales coaching support that we offer is either on a team or individual basis and would take place at regular intervals – usually monthly. This regular support encourages the fee earners to turn intention into action to create results and win new work.
Training and Skills Development
Some of the training programmes that we offer and that are particularly relevant for professional service firms are:
- Consultative selling
- Business development and pipeline management
- Client relationship management
- Presentation skills
- Effective communication and relationship skills
- Assertive communication
- Influencing skills
- Handling difficult conversations
- Handling fee discussions
All of our solutions are tailored to the needs of our clients and we would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your specific needs and how we might help.